Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
A requirement to work in the Hospitality Industry throughout Australia is to have your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate. iVET trainers are hospitality experienced people that are fully accredited with The Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority (VRQA –www.vrqa.vic.gov.au/) and The Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR)
Once you have successfully completed the RSA course you will receive your Victorian RSA Certificate.
iVET, for a small minimum number of learners will come to the venue to conduct the course allowing for a more open environment of discussion on matters that are of concern to their venue.
Our RSA Course Covers:
- Benefits of responsible service
- Facts about alcohol
- Strategies for responsible service
- Refusal of service
- Packaged liquor
- Drink Spiking
- Handling difficult customers
In choosing iVET
- We provide a Victorian Commission for Gaming and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR) approved Certificate
- The flexibility of coming to the venue to conduct the course
- Hospitality experienced and VCGLR approved trainers.
Course Enquires: Phone: 03 9778 9555